Sharing intelligence with TAPA’s Incident Information Service (IIS) is quick and easy and anonymous. You will never be asked to provide company or personal information.
The information you provide will be used by companies to help protect their supply chin operations from criminal attacks.
- All cargo crime intelligence is of value – even if you cannot supply all of the information requested in the report form.
- In some cases, attempted cargo thefts are unsuccessful but information about the attempt is still vital information to help prevent future incidents
- Historical cargo crime intelligence (i.e. the last 2 years) is of great value
- If you see a media report of a cargo crime, you can simply send the link by using the contact form below.
- All reported incidents are verified by TAPA before being added to the IIS database
If you are a law enforcement agency wishing to discuss cargo crime intelligence sharing with TAPA EMEA, please contact us by using the contact form below.
If you have intelligence to share now, go to Report an incident to TAPA EMEA. (You will be re-directed to our IIS platform and a new page will open)