TAPA EMEA provides Facility Security Requirements (FSR) and Trucking Security Requirements (TSR) training courses to help members, non-members and Independent Audit Bodies (IABs) understand and implement TAPA’s supply chain Security Standards.
In our Training Schedule you will find information on the Association’s latest training events and details of how to register to attend a TAPA training.
If you register for a place on one of our training courses, please note:
- Each delegate must complete the registration process to ensure they are registered to attend
- Registration helps us to ensure there is sufficient demand for each course to be viable. The final decision on running each course is made three-to-four weeks prior to the scheduled training date, when a confirmation email will be sent to you
An online training course is also available for TAPA’s Parking Security Requirements (PSR). Details can be found in the training schedule or on the PSR page .
EMEA Training fees
TAPA EMEA offers free Security Standards training to members as part of their annual membership, subject to the training allocation in their respective membership category:
- Manufacturers/Shippers – x3 representatives
- Insurers – x3 representatives
- Security Service Providers – x2 representatives
- Consultants (no products) - x1 representative
- Parking Place Operators – x1 representative
Outside of these allocations, TAPA members can buy additional places on TAPA training courses at a cost of €200,00 per person, plus VAT (if applicable).
For non-members, TAPA training courses cost €1499,00 per course, per person, plus VAT (if applicable).
If you have any further questions, please contact us by using the contact form below.